20110614

Faking it.

I've been told one to many times that I need to think positive, in this situation it is for a interview. I may not be the most confident person in the world but I am confident in the sense that I love what I do and I'll do anything to get there. The way I look at it, I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I don't see the point in convincing myself that I am going to get the internship (in this case) just to be let down in the end because let's face it I'm not the only person out there who want's to work for a celebrity stylist and I'm defiantly not the only person out there who has an interest in fashion. So I guess in a sense sometime's I fake my confidence in the hope of not getting let down, surely I'm not the only one. is faking it all that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment