20110703

Who knew an abandoned church and grave yard could be so much fun.




(Outside in the field/crave yard)
For one of my assignments I was asked to set up a shoot to gain some experience and get some pictures for my portfolio so my best friend and I went to an abandoned chruch in the middle of no where to meet our photographer for the day James Tozer, who was dying to be reunited with his camera.


(Inside the chruch)

Our day was far from glamourous unless you call walking for miles to find the location, chasing away the bees, getting stung, climbing through little holes, ripping my favourite scarf, your idea of glamourous?
I have realised I much prefer being the girl behind the scenes instead of infront of the camera but I did have a lot of fun.


(Jame Tozer, Photographer)



1 comment:

  1. Love ur blog!!!

    Check out my new blog... Summer Carnaval in Rotterdam!!

    Ilove summer!!!

    Love, Shenna

    ReplyDelete