20110802

'The shock of the new'



Turning the pages of my monthly ELLE magazine, It never seems to disappoints me but the August issue exceed my expectations. 'The shock of the new' 20 page spread with my favourite model Coco Rocha was the reason for this, I felt like I was reading a little story flicking through with my eyes wide pealed. "This season you can be anyone you want" ELLE says, I don't know about you but this season there are many things I want to be and with the help of this spread I have some inspirations 'from the cuts, the colours, the prints, the attitude' - ELLE carry on to explain. Coco plays the different roles perfectly in her forever changing outfits she fits into every character and makes it look so fun and effortless.
This is one shoot I would of loved to of styled.

No comments:

Post a Comment