20110721

A good working space equals good work.

I have come to a conclusion; in order to get me more motivated and help me get my ideas flowing I need a better work place. Sitting in a dark corner in the room really does not help my imagination. I need a desk full of pretty things such as flowers, posters, art work, fashion illustrations, pictures and preferably a kettle (a pretty one of course).
While we are on the subject of work spaces I also need a room for my sewing machine and materials, my bedroom floor is just not doing the job anymore and not to mention my collection is getting way to big to fit under my bed. So forget a pretty desk spaces... I need an office.
This imaginary office of mine will also include racks of clothes and a section for a shoe collection, even the idea of this makes my work easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment